Thursday, June 21, 2018

JODY WATLEY AT CHENE PARK










JODY, JODY, JODY!!!
With rain threatening and then getting caught up in some much needed business deals, attending last night show at the Chene Park Amphitheater was a question mark. But then after finishing up some last minute business I got to the show very late but just in enough time to catch the beginning of Jody Watley taking to the stage. Boy oh Boy...was I glad that I made it because it was good to see Jody Watley, one of the rare artists that I had never seen perform, even when see was a member of Shalamar. Although older now she still put it down on the stage and still sounded quite good. My though is that you can never go wrong with an old school concert. It turned out to be a wonderful evening, weather wise and with a good performance!
Be sure to go to the website posted below to check this summer's schedule so that you can take advantage of the hot summer concert series.
www.cheneparkdetroit.com
This is my life, the life of THE REEL HUSTLER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment