Tuesday, July 11, 2017

DETROIT RED CARPET PREMIER FOR FX'S SNOWFALL









SNOWFALL IN THE SUMMER!
Normally you all know your boy THE REEL HUSTLER is covering red carpet events or behind the camera, but this time I was working helping my friends from the 135 Street Agency with their promotional screening for the premier episode of the new FX series "SNOWFALL". The new series which is a look back into the days of the early 80's when the crack cocaine became a major epidemic in Los Angeles. In town for the red carpet premier screening was writer, director and executive producer John Singleton, Writer and executive producer David Andron, actors Damson Idris, Carter Hudson, Michael Hyatt, Isaiah John and Angela Lewis from Detroit. After the screening the capacity filled theater was awarded the opportunity to partake in a O&A with the talent that was moderated by WJLB radio personality Bushman, to get the motive and input for filming the series before they took to the red carpet for pictures and interviews. As I mentioned earlier I was assisting the promotions team, so my reel partner Shenelle Freeman was on hand to capture the moments. It was a busy, fun and enjoyable event. So if you missed it, I hate that you did!

This is my life, the life of THE REEL HUSTLER!!!
Pics courtesy of Shenelle Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment