Monday, August 1, 2016

CHARLES ETCHERSON WSG THIS WAY OUTTT!!!







THIS WAY OUTT!!!

I always like when I get invited to private low keyed events, especially when it something I have no knowledge of because it just may surprise me. Well I got surprised yesterday evening when The Reel Hustler stepped up in the Jazz Underground a jazz club located at 6880 E. 12 Mile Rd. in Warren, MI to check out jazz musician and composer Charles Etcherson wsg This Way Outtt, which is a group of fellow friends and musicians from various areas like Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, Detroit and Canada. Etcherson a Detroiter who now resides in North Carolina wanted to come home and preform for family and friends music from his new album. All I can say is that everyone in the packed jazz club enjoyed the show as the keyboardist and crew had the crowd grooving to their jazz fusion sound. I most definitely enjoyed myself and highly recommend that when you get the chance please grab a copy of his new music, you will not be disappointed. Great job Mr. Charles Etcherson!!!

This is my life, the life of THE REEL HUSTLER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment